Naseej provides an integrated suite of 3D Learning Solutions designed to unleash the full potential of human creativity by revolutionizing the way people learn, play and create. Naseej 3D Learning Solutions integrate the real, physical world into the sensory-rich virtual world, enabling students, faculty, academics, researchers, users and developers to interact with, manipulate and navigate objects naturally and intuitively. Naseej also provides Online virtual Classrooms and web conferencing solutions; highly interactive and virtual classes with social sharing all hosted in the cloud for an easy and efficient online learning environment.
In collaboration with global partners, Naseej offers state-of-the-art immersive, interactive hardware and software platforms that enable academic and professional institutions (medical, engineering, industrial and research) to interact in a true 3D holographic-like environment.
- Objects appear in open space, in full color and high resolutions.
- Users interact directly with virtual holographic objects, in the same way they might interact with a real object, via a handy stylus.
- PCs are transformed into a virtual holographic computing system and platform.
- The platform incorporates a stereoscopic user interface with ultra-high realism and comfort.
- Users can examine objects from all sides by means of simple head movements via correctly tracked perspectives.
- Life-like virtual images are rendered corresponding to the tracked user’s view.
- The platform is supported by an extensive application development environment.
The virtual classroom and web conferencing tools from Naseej enable lecturers to simulate an actual classroom environment, with the ability to receive questions from students in real-time, create assignments for students, and deploy numerous methods of illustrating lecture notes and ideas such as interactive whiteboards (IWB) highlighted texts, as well as the ability to seamlessly switch from one tool to another and back.
- Easily organize virtual classroom flow and content using customizable layouts;
- Use breakout rooms to focus discussions within your virtual classroom;
- Enable all learners to interact with content simultaneously; and
- Provide the same interactivity as a live course in recorded sessions