A number of important archives and records centers in the Arab world manage their archives efficiently with Naseej Archive Management Solutions, in collaboration with selected international partners. Naseej‘s web-enabled integrated solutions assist archives and record centers to manage their electronic archives within the standardized archive management cycle, from the evaluation and sorting process, to treatment, preservation, provision of access, and more.
Naseej is proud to join zetcom Co. as its exclusive partner in the Arab world. zetcom Co. has developed the world’s first archive and museum management system, ArchivePlus, which meets international standards and applies state-of-the-art web technologies. Naseej has localized ArchivePlus according to the needs of its customers in the Arab region.
ArchivePlus is widely used in more than 27 countries. The system supports Arabic language, in addition to English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Greek, Hungarian and Swedish.
Key features of ArchivePlus include:
- A user-friendly interface
- Google-like full text search capability
- Output of statistics and reports in CSV, Excel or XML format
- Capability to extend and customize the data field catalogue to meet the needs of even the most demanding customer
- Web-based and platform-independent
- API availability and improved data exchange
- Compliance with international standards:
- Archival Standards (ISAD/ISAAR)
- XML, Dublin Core
- Integration with external applications such as Microsoft Office and web applications
- A wide range of archive management functions: cataloguing, conservation, loans, location and movement control, and more
- Support for specialized thesauri and authority lists
- Capability to assign rights to both individual users and groups of users. This allows control to be maintained over access to data and to certain functions such as editing, deletion or output of data.