Important number of museums in the Arab world manages their collections efficiently through Naseej Museum Management Solutions in collaboration with selected international partners. It provides web enabled integrated solutions to manage their collections, starting from acquisition process, cataloguing, conservation, providing access, and more.
Naseej is proud to join zetcom Co. to its exclusive partners in the Arab world. zetcom Co. is the world’s first developer of Museum and Archive Management Systems, since they support international standards and state-of-the-art web technologies. Naseej has localized the MuseumPlus according to the needs of its customers in the Arab region.
MuseumPlus is widely used in more than 27 countries. Arabic language is currently supported by the system in addition to English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Greek, Hungarian and Swedish.
Key Features of MuseumPlus include:
- User friendly interface.
- Provides a Google-like full text search
- Offers statistics and reports in CSV, Excel or XML format.
- The data field catalogue can be extended and customized to meet the needs of even the most demanding customer
- web-based and platform-independent
- API availability and easier data exchange
- Support International standards:
- SPECTRUM (International Documentation Standard)
- CDWA (Categories Description of Works of Art)
- ICCD (Italian National Documentation Standard)
- LIDO (harvesting standard)
- MuseumVoc, Vocnet (exchange standards for thesauri)
- Joconde (French documentation standard)
- CRM/CIDOC Conceptual Reference Model
- Dublin Core Interoperable Metadata Standards
- Offers a wide range of collection management functions: Cataloguing, Conservation, Loans, Location and Movement Control, and more.
- eMuseumPlus is the online presentation layer for content held in MuseumPlus
- Support for specialized thesauri and authority lists
- Allows access rights to be assigned to both individual users and groups of users. This allows control of access to data and to certain functions such as editing, deletion or output of data.